Welcome to the Jukasa Motor Speedway! We’re always excited to have members of the media at all of our events. Many of our events include motorsports, concerts, corporate product releases, auctions, as well as a host of other non-traditional motorsports offerings.
Working journalists in the following categories are welcome to apply for media credentials to cover events at Jukasa Motor Speedway (JMS).
- Broadcast (TV and radio)
- Freelance/ Photographer
- Media qualifications will be determined by JMS staff. Credentials are ONLY issued to accredited media that can provide letters of assignment, examples of previously published work and at least two industry references.
- Upon request, all photographers must provide pictures/video that will be made available to Jukasa Motor Speedway within 7 days of the event.
Tips for getting your credentials processed quickly and efficiently:
- Print, complete, and submit our Media Credential Application
- Be sure to include your business card (first-time submissions)
- If freelance and/or photographer please be sure to include assignment editor contact information
- For print and online only first time submissions, It is helpful to provide two or three recent examples of your work
Please allow at least one week for the credential application to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email; in the event you do not receive an email please follow up at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the event.
Media Credentials should be picked up at the main gate on race day. You will be required to sign a waiver. Your credential will provide access to the pit and grandstand area. Interview requests can be handled in advance – please call 289-975-4999.