Experience world-class auto racing while enjoying the great outdoors. Evenings sitting at your campfire gazing up at the stars or maybe dancing and watching live performances at the Pavilion. You’ll find all that and much more when you camp with us at Jukasa Motor Speedway. The park’s camping facilities can accommodate everything from tents and pop-up trailers to RV’s. With the wide variety of locations available throughout the grounds, there is bound to be one to suit just about every taste.
Once you spend a weekend exploring the grounds seeing the many locations that are available, you’ll have no trouble finding the best location for future events – one that suits your own needs and style. You can choose a dry site (no utilities) or a serviced site that has electric and water.
click logo for desired event
How many vehicles and people are allowed per camping pass?
Posted camping fees are charged per sleeping unit, and allow for one vehicle per site and up to six guests. One guest must be 18 years or older. Each guest also will need to purchase an individual General Admission Ticket.
Can sites be reserved in advance?
Yes, for most race weekends.
Can we arrive at the track and select our camping spot or leave our camper in advance of race weekends?
All move in times will be posted for each individual events or you can check with the JMS office for gate times.
What facilities are available for RV’s?
We do have a limited number of sites with electric and water hookups with the rest being dry camping sites. Guests are permitted to run generators from 8 am to 11 pm.
Are campfires permitted?
Small fires are allowed at your campsite unless local fire bans are in effect.
Are pets allowed?
Yes. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must clean up after them. Please remember that racing is loud at times, and may upset some dogs.
Are there any restrictions on what can be brought into the park?
No motorized vehicles such as ATV’s and dirt bikes, nor are fireworks of any kind.
Is there on-site security?
Yes. Security patrols the grounds regularly, and can be alerted to any issues at the main gate.
- Jukasa Motor Speedway or its staff will not be responsible for any Tents or RVs parked on site.
- Only one RV per site is permitted.
- RVs and tents must be placed as directed by staff or markings.
- Portable toilets will be located throughout the area.
- There is a “Tent Only” area (see “Tents” on map)
- Security will be present throughout event.
- Garbage bins will be located on site and we ask that you please clean up your site during the event and when you leave.
- All RV’s, Tents or Campers of any kind must be removed after the completion of each event.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS: Please use cans. No alcohol allowed in the pavilion, Grandstands or Concert areas. Beer will be sold in these areas. Also not allowed in the infield.
- Small campfires will be permitted at your campsite unless local fire bans are in effect. Security personnel have the authority to decide if a fire is safe and to extinguish any fire deemed unsafe. NO PALLETS, SKIDS, CRATES OR WOOD THAT CONTAINS NAILS allowed.
- Subject to town By-Law quiet hours will be from 11:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m.
- All dogs must be leashed at all times within your camping area. Dogs are not allowed in the Pavilion, Main Stage area or Grandstands unless they are service dogs. No Dogs in the infield.
- No motorized vehicles such as ATV’s, motorcycles etc. will be allowed in the camping area.
- Other than to enter or exit the grounds the operation of vehicles in the camping area are prohibited. Speed limit is 15 km. Per hour (10 mph)
- All access roads are to remain open with no obstructions.
- For 911 emergencies, the track civic address is 901 Haldimand Rd. 20, Hagersville, Ont..
- YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AND CHARGED FOR DAMAGING OR DESTROYING JUKASA MOTOR SPEEDWAY PROPERY OR ANY NEIGHBOURING PROPERTY OF JUKASA MOTOR SPEEDWAY.
- CAMPING RULES WILL STRICTLY BE ENFORCED AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. Anyone who chooses not to follow the rules will be asked to leave the property. Questions about camping at JMS should be directed to email@example.com. Enjoy the weekend and please respect the other campers around you and our neighbors.
Click Here to Read More…